If you really want to make friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him.
As rightly said by Cesar Chavez,
“The people who give their food give their heart“.
The stomach and heart shares a very deep connection with each other. If the stomach is unhappy,
then the heart cannot be happy. And if your heart is unhappy, you cannot smile.
So get ready to smile as Cake & bake is sharing a recipe of chocolate cake – easy and simple.
Refine oil 100ml
Dark chocolate 30 gm
Refine flour 120gm
Cocoa powder 30gm
Baking powder 1 ½ tspn
- Pre-heat the oven at 150-180 ⁰ Grease the baking mould with oil and line up with baking paper.
- Beat egg and sugar together until it becomes light and fluffy and all the sugar dissolve.
- Now warm the oil and add chocolate to it so that the chocolate melts.
- Add oil and melted chocolate into the egg and sugar mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Pour the mix into the baking mould and bake it for around 30-40 mins.
[Note: The baking may differ from oven to oven and the size of mould use.]